Forum consepet
You are not logged in. Please Login.

Posted: Jun 28, 2024 1:17:04 am
cgetty

link to test site
spencer.atwebpages.com/mojo.man/

Hi Mojo man I'm Clark. My Son is 20 years old. He doesn't drive yet and he wants a job really bad but no luck so far.

So I made a deal with him. I'll teach him computer programing (in this case making simple web pages) And I'll pay him 7 dollars an hour. Yes as a young one he needs to be motivated by money. To teach him this takes a bit of work but its not rocket science.

So I have been looking around in my neighbor hood looking for people to work with who might benefit from such a site.

Its more of an electronic business card nothing fancy at this time. I noticed you are using Yelp. That a good resource.

Here are a few projects I'm working on so far.

Cathy's Place
mobile1.onlinewebshop.net/cat1/   

El Padrino Food Trailer
This is the debug on CrossUI's site 
https://tinyurl.com/crossui

Crystal's Place
tiny.cc/tuk1

So if your interested the only thing I would need your help with is matching the name of the food item with the label on the menu and current prices. And perhaps some feed back on the look and feel of the menu.

I would even be willing to show you how its done and you could do it your self If you were inclined.

I would be willing to maintain the site for at least a year, perhaps longer, as long as I can keep my son motivated

The web-hosting site is free. And all the software is free. I expect no money from you. If your interested let me know.

Also I pass by your place every other week when we go shopping at HEB.

Quick Reply
User Name: