Forum consepet
You are not logged in. Please Login.

Posted: Jun 14, 2024 10:18:01 pm
cgetty

Good morning Cathy this is Clark. Today is September 10th 2024.

Please have Sarah read this message to you and kind of interpret it from an English to Spanish perspective in order for you not to misunderstand any of my words.

Currently my son he's 20 he wants to get a job he wants to join the rat race and he wants to start living his life. I wish that he didn't have to do that but in this world there's no choice I have to teach him the things that he needs to know to live in this world. But to the extent that he doesn't have to be a part of this rat race I'm going to look into that to and hopefully educate him on to not get unnecessarily involved in this world to the point where it screws up his life.

It seems that if there's things that we can do to avoid being too involved in this rat race we should consider those things whatever they are.

We should always follow our passion. The things that excites us to make us want to enjoy life to the full. And you're making a major commitment leaving your current job. Expanding your business and then eventually building a larger place in the front of your property expanding it even more. These are major lifestyle changes and I hope the best for you. I want your family business to be successful. I'm saying this as a friend of your family.

That being said I have some observations regarding your plan for expanding your food business. Please don't take any offense at my observations.

One thing I think you have in your favor is it your sister's running a similar business as the one you want to do. And she's been doing so for some time. I think that's probably the biggest asset that you have going for you.

These are some things that your sister does that I think are good.
1) She has a Facebook account and she displays pictures and promotes her business from there.

2) She also has a Google account and does the same thing with Google. One small thing I would mention to everyone is it if you put a menu on there keep it current, updated.

Also don't keep a bunch of duplicate pictures on there just my opinion.

3) She has an account on the next door website but I think it's dormant, I think she needs to go in there and reconnect with it and utilize it.

For starters I think these are three things that you should consider doing like your sister.

Even though Sarah does not have a lot of experience on a computer at this point I think she is very competent and could be very useful in doing the Facebook, Google and the 'Next Door Neighbor' website, updated for you.

Now changing gears here, let's talk about websites. Many people use Google, Yelp and Facebook or other tools in order to promote their businesses and they feel that is enough and that may be true for many. And these tools can be very effective. And I believe for the most part they're free if you tolerate some of the advertisements that they might put on your page.

Some people do very elaborate websites with all sorts of fancy graphics and animation. And if you buy a POS "point of sale system' not only are these systems elegant but many of them allow you can place online orders through them and keep track of your inventory. Of course many "point of sale systems" have free basic system and then the more features that you add then you pay accordingly for those features.

For example the website I made for you is very basic like I mentioned it's like an digital online business card. It has directions to get to your place, basic menu and how you are excepted to pay. And display links links to your Facebook and Google accounts in addition to other websites you might use.

And my websites are very simple and they basically look like they came out of a cookie cutter they pretty much look the same. But they're free no advertising.

Basically the simple web page that I make has two parts. The first part is what we call the landing page. So when you go to the landing page it shows you the very basic information payment expected directions and anything else you might want to mention.

The second part of the web page is just your menu you could put it in different formats I prefer PDF right now or digital image formats are also good too. And in your sister's case on her Google account I think she took a picture of her menu and if it's current I don't even think you need a web page that's probably all you need.

Here are a few samples of websites that I've created so far.
tiny.cc/elp1
tuktuk.6te.net/tuk/
https://tinyurl.com/crossui
spencer.atwebpages.com/ssb/
spencer.atwebpages.com/azteca/

Also all my webpages have a project page if you need help or want to change anything. To get to your project page go here mobile1.onlinewebshop.net/cat1/ click on the link in the lower left hand corner on the link that says "site admin". To go to to your sister's project page go here spencer.atwebpages.com/azteca/ then click on the last digit of her phone # (1).

If you leave a comment on the project page text me at 979.922.5182 telling me you left a comment so I will know that you made a comment & I will check it.

So if you decide do you want to upgrade or update the little web page that I made for you, (like the one I made for your sister) I know she didn't ask for it I just did it for fun. I would be glad to do it and of course I don't charge money for this it's a passion I have.

Okay Cathy and Sarah that's all for now just some things that I thought I'd share with you and indirectly share with your sister too okay have a beautiful now.
Clark

Quick Reply
User Name: