Forum consepet
You are not logged in. Please Login.

Posted: Jul 23, 2021 5:40:27 pm
cgetty

Some thoughts I had this morning

Just some thoughts that came across my mind this morning no need to respond, just thought I'd share.

Life is like a beautiful machine a delicate mechanism that worked perfectly. Like a clock with gears all connected to each other all working in harmony.

John Schroeder associated with the Edgar Casey's group once said that part of the purpose of our existence is to be friends and true companions of the creator, I agree with that.

It appears that some one (which is really you and me, all is one, Source pushed out) decided that we could tinker with this delicate mechanism and improve on it.

In spite of being warned WE tinkered with the mechanism and now it stopped working the way it was supposed to.

It's like a branch that's been pruned from the tree oh it's still has some life in it. The leaves are still green or some fruit on it but in time it will wither and die.

It would seem that for most of us that our goal is to try to become regrafted to the source of life.

Another thing I learning in this incarnation is that truth does not seem to be found all in one place it's not like you can look under a rock and say "hey there it is".

I watch the video the other day and the person mentioned that where we focus our attention is what we draw to us sharing that we create our own reality. I agree with that statement too.

So I guess ultimately our goal is to be on our journey and try to discern what is truth make application of the truth that we learn in our lives. Practice the Golden rule. Focus on positive things and then perhaps we will fair pretty well in this incarnation. Of course being a service to others is very important in addition to balance.

So these are my thoughts for today on July 22nd 2021 and I wanted to share them with you and yours.

Clark

----------------------------------(crg)------------------------------