Forum consepet
You are not logged in. Please Login.

Posted: Mar 07, 2024 10:08:40 pm
cgetty

I think this lady is very passionate in her sharing of this information and enthusiastic. I think that she references a lot of material that is verifiable if you want to go out and check it some of it I'm familiar with some not. I think it's one of those deals where it's very very deep most people will just have their eyes gloss over after watching this video asking themselves well what can I do about it? This woman is into some very heavy stuff and I wouldn't dismiss it easily. Thank you for sharing really cool.

Regarding power quality in general here are some of my observations.

First of all I have worked for the electric utility in the electric test department as a test technician for 31 years.

And so I have been exposed to the concept of signals sine waves frequency equipment that you buy that generates frequencies that can affect us refrigerators motors things of that nature.

As of this time in my life I feel that everything is based on frequency humans the world we live in the universe frequencies.

I can't speak to many of the things that this woman talked about because they are topics that I am not very familiar with.

But during the time when electric meters like the kind on your house that you read changed from mechanical gears for the most part two electronics well things have changed a lot.

I remember back in 1995 we were going to install telephone modems when it became available but phones in our meters so that we could call them and read them.

And I remember reading some research where the European standards for cell phones were much higher than those of the American or us standards.

Some of this was due to the fact that the American standards to my opinion they're looking to cut corners so when it came to radio frequencies and health they weren't so concerned with it because it cost more money to make these things safer.

For example during the time I worked at the electric utility we would get calls for power quality issues. And some of these factories like Rain Bird ( They make water sprinklers for your lawn) was one and they were other company's that called us for help. They had these machines / controllers they used in production to make their product.

We would set up very expensive monitoring equipment and try to track down any power quality issues. 

Some of these machines were variable speed motor controllers. And the way they would control the motor speed was by controlling the frequency going to the device. They would use electronics in order to control the speed of the motor by slicing up the sine wave and only letting it run during certain portions of the sine wave.

Early on in the production of these issues occurred, I don't think it was intentional at the time but in order to save money on the early electronic devices, there were certain components that could have been installed to mitigate these frequencies that caused electrical interference (when you chop up the sine wave and you manipulate the electricity like that other harmonics are generated which can cause interference or affect your health.) but because of the extra cost manufacturers didn't initially install these to save money.

So by slicing the sine wave and only letting the motor run for a certain part of the sine wave turning it on and off very quickly that action in itself generated new harmonics (frequencies). most of the time the interference generated could be distributed all over the power system that you were hooked to. So if you had a computer monitor in one room which was considered sensitive equipment and the guy was running the motor controlling the speed of it in the other room because they're on the same electrical circuit or system on the same transformer these harmonics were generated back and forth not even to the same building but anybody hooked to that distribution transformer. There could be 10 or 15 customers connected to the same a distribution transformer and they would all get this generated noise (electrical interference).

Because this issue regarding power quality got out of hand pretty quick the rules and standards changed forcing the manufacturers of such equipment to mitigate these issues which cost more money but hey they had to fix it. That's just an example of something I experienced first hand during my time working in the electric utility.

Also when electronic meters for revenue meters (like the kind on the side of your house that you get a bill for using the electricity) became electronic there were many people that became concerned and complained regarding the frequencies (harmonics or electrical interference) generated by these electric meters.

Of course today we have electronic components in our house we have the internet they are frequencies flying all around in your house out of your house definitely we're being infected by these no doubt.

To the extent that we're being affected by these things well the people causing the problems are not going to speak up and tell you the straight up truth I don't suspect, they're going to downplay as much as possible because a lot and fix it because that cost money. and I wouldn't be surprised if there were some people like three letter agencies of our government that have a darker intention is regards these signals for eavesdropping for spying for harming people intentionally I would not be surprised at all.

I'm sure that you've seen videos on YouTube they talk about people who received vaccination then they were able to be registered via a Bluetooth as a result of the vaccine I've seen those videos. Are they fake or are they real well we just choose to believe what we want.

I suspect that there are some people governments that would stoop to doing things to harm others using electricity intentionally.