Forum consepet
You are not logged in. Please Login.

Posted: Feb 24, 2021 2:22:10 pm
cgetty

mp3 here Click to play right click to save as play time about 3 min

If you wish you may coment below.
If you want me to know who you are at least leve your first name.

The Nag Hammadi for dummies

I was making an attempt to teach my 17 year old son about the Nag Hammadi text.

So I got a tablet and a pencil and this is what I came up with. keep in mind I'm learning these things for the first time myself.

At the very top we have the true source the unnamable Creator. a creator who seems to be a bit abstract from our incarnated perspective.

Just below the source are a number of aeons. I used to think aeons were just a period of time but apparently they can refer to entitys also.

The last one to the right is Pistis Sophia.

Normally when the aeons create something they're supposed to work in conjunction with the source. well Sophia decided to go it on her own and it didn't turn out so well.  the result of her effort was referred to as being like an aborted featus.

So what does Sophia do.... the same thing we would have probably done.... try to sweep it under the carpet and that's what she did. but in time everything was revealed regarding the situation.

So from my perspective this seems to be the analogy of the fall of humanity.

This is the start of the material universe of polarity. and the name of the one that Sophia gave birth to was called yaldabaoth.

Now yaldabaoth was ignorant he believed that he was the only one and that beyond him there was no other. It's like a branch that's been pruned from the tree oh... it's still has some life in it the leaves are still green or some fruit on it but in time it will wither and die.

But in short order he was clued in that that wasn't the case. there were others above him.

In spite of that yaldabaoth created many like him in his image. separated from the source. needing to be vampirizing other souls in order for them to sustain their existence, because now they are like the branch that's been severed from the tree.

Yes even though yaldabaoth is a troublemaker he didn't ask to come into existence.... Sophia has to deal with this.

So after a lot of rigmarole takes place a solution is proposed in order for souls to be redeemed to be able to ascend back to the source. to be grafted back into the tree.

Reincarnation comes on to the scene. the only problem is those who could be called service to self keep resisting. they don't want to cooperate. that are just trying to vamperize others.

As it turns out it seems like The reincarnation solution was hijacked by the service to self group.

There are some reports that this reincarnation rence and repeat cycle has been going on for hundreds of thousands of years.

The way I think it was supposed to work was that there was consciousness different levels of consciousness and in these levels of consciousness people were supposed to grow and higher levels of consciousness raising their frequency and at some point they would be able to break free of The reincarnation cycle.

In the drawing when you look at the levels of consciousness just like little circles on these circles represent soul groups and apparently depending on how high you raise your frequency you go to that group where you have the same frequency as others like you.

So in my little drawing below the levels of consciousness you see if you spaceships and some planets and low and behold the Earth, and the Earth has people inside of it and you'll notice it one pops out?

Surrounding his Head there are question marks. he's not sure what has happened.... well he just died and there's some character saying hey go to the light and then if he goes to the light he gets sucked in he does a Life review it's like a soul trap they say just one more time and he goes back inside the Earth for another incarnation.

I suppose it's like a merry-go-round when you were little you went on merry-go-rounds and they were fun but as an adult today would you get on a Merry-Go-Round no it just doesn't appeal to us I think that's what's going to happen with these service to self people they're just going to get tired and at some point they'll come around I guess we just have to be patient

Quick Reply
User Name: